I’ve always fancied an assistant. Someone to tell me where to be when. Someone to answer the phone because I’d rather email.
So now I can have an assistant, thanks to Mariposa and her new new tag at Dino’s Digest!
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog. I originally saw it at Dekreel’s blog: Inky RambleBeast. But then stole it from Dino’s Digest.
2. Link back to the creator of the tag. Dino’s Digest.
3. Tag 5-10 bloggers who need assistants (and if they don’t need them, tag them anyway). I shall attempt it.
Now, please answer the following questions so the author assistant agency can find the right assistant for you:
1. What type of creature/species would you like your assistant to be (human, animal, dragon, dinosaur, figment of your imagination, etc.) and why?
Hmm…taps chin…maybe a griffin…or a falcon. A winged creature of sorts.
2. What do you want your assistant to look like?
Grey body with bluish tipped wings, green eyes, and a little waistcoat. (He’d look so cute!) And maybe reading spectacles. He would be big enough to sit on my shoulder.
3. What qualities are you looking for in an assistant (responsible, lovable, exasperating, etc.)?
Responsible, mildly strict but fun, loyal, and insensitive to my procrastination and demotivation.
4. What job(s) would your assistant be in charge of?
Any phone calls, scheduling, keeping me from sitting around all day and helping be decided what to eat and draw and write.
5. What would you like your assistant to be named?
Rowen, oh yeah!
6. What would you feed your assistant (candy, books, pickles, etc)?
Buttered toast. And sometimes coffee. (He might get a little crazy after that though)
7. How would you pay your assistant and what benefits would you offer as compensation for their work?
Ridding any bird cages from his sight, not getting a cat and taking him to the movies once a month,
8. What special abilities would you like your assistant to have (i.e. ice powers to freeze writer’s block, super strength to break writer’s block, or super stupidity to stare at you while you’re having writer’s block)?
The ability to give me motivation to write. That’s all.
9. Where would you like your assistant to be from (Jurassic Park, Narnia, your head)?
Middle Earth! Or somewhere from the Star Wars galaxy.
10. Will you solemnly swear to you will not fire your assistant in either sickness or in health, for richer for poorer, smarter or stupider, writing or not writing, for as long as you both shall live?
Removes hat. Yes.
Stanly at CatClack Studios
Gloria at Pink Pen Ink
Xonos (HAHA!) at The Xonos Office
Yay, that’s three. So, chosen ones, who will your assistant be?
I am outta here.