Okay, here’s the story:
I was sitting peacefully at my ink stained desk, (no seriously, that’s where my blog got its name. It got ink stains all over it) attempting to write a book, (that is not easy) when the Internet beckoned me over to the blog of S.F. Dekreek
Sounds fine, right? All cool, right?
Then…BOOM! SMACK! CRACK! What? I had been tagged? What is this? I’m new to the blog world! I’ve only had a blog shy of two weeks! And you do this to me? Periiiiiiiiiiii…thanks.
- Thank the blog you nominated for the award. Okay, did that up there.
- Answer the questions they give you. Oh great, I hope they aren’t to hard.
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself. Oh, great. I have to scrape up facts about me.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award and give them 11 questions to answer. What! That many blogs exist? I’ll try, everyone…
|The 11 Questions|
Why would a woodchuck chuck wood in the first place?
Interesting question. I would say that this woodchuck wanted to live up to it name. Woodchucks generally burrow, but this woodchuck was obviously related to a hobbit and started chucking wood in order to panel its borrow and make it more like a hobbit hole.
If you had the ability to travel back in time, but could only stay in that time for one hour before warping back to present time, “to when” would you go?
1977. That was the year the very first Star Wars movie, A New Hope, was filmed. I would be able to meet Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and others like them in one of their greatest moment.
Would you rather live in Antarctica for a year, or the Sahara Desert for a year?
That’s easy, the Antartica. I love snow, adventure, and going to new places. I also don’t like extreme heat and have already been to Africa and in the Antartica I would be able to see penguins!
Give the most random use for a cucumber.
What? That is a random question in itself. Okay…ice skate blade protectors. I know what your all thinking: Whaaaa?
You get to rule the world for five seconds. What do you do?
The whole world, right? Fix the Third World. That might solve some problems.
Pick one of your OCs (Original Characters) and give him/her a camera. What does (s)he take a picture of first?
Good old Erin Shadows. She would probably snap a pic of a city built high on a mountain in the distance over a lake.
Yes, I know, that’s very specific.
If a man in a creepy half-mask started calling for you on the other side of your mirror, would you follow him in?
Checks personality, life at current moment, and thirst for adventure. How could I not?! Seriously, it’s a man wearing a half-mask on the other side the a mirror. Why wouldn’t you?
Describe the perfect ice cream sundae.
Licks lips. Chocolate ice cream at the base, a layer or mint chocolate chip ice cream on top of that, M&M sprinkled on top with a few gummy bears, crushed peppermints, and a drizzle of caramel to top it off.
If you could design a t-shirt, what would you put on it? What color would it be?
It would be rich red with the outline of a dragon in white on it.
What is one thing you love about God?
He heard my prayers, and in one way or another he’s definitely going to answer them, even if I don’t realize it.
Pick the GIF that describes the taste of coffee in the most creative way.
I knew a GIF one was coming!
(I don’t drink coffee…)
The 11 Fun Facts About Me
- I hate all my art. I have never drawn anything I was actually thoroughly pleased with.
- I haven’t gone a day without hearing any music for over two years.
- I have over 100 books stuffed on my shelf.
- I act (and almost look) just like my aunt, and when my parents point it out, I get mad.
- My dad’s indecisiveness drives me mad. I still think he does it because he gets a reaction from me. Once I asked him when I could watch Pirates of the Caribbean, and he said February 29, 2019. I was not impressed.
- I tell people I’ve been to Paris but leave out the fact that that was when I was 1 until they ask.
- I have a cousin who is three days younger then me, and I rubbed it in his face until he excepted the fact and started telling people himself.
- I have a weakness for long cloaks with deep hoods. I’m a ranger…make me your apprenticeWill…
- I like memorising the weirdest things. Then my mum asks me why I’ll put so much work into those things and not Scripture verses. Blushes
- If I find a song I love, I’ll listen to it countless times until I hate it.
- I have 53 albums of music on my iPad.
I am now tagging as many blogs as I can think of
Your 11 Questions
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what role would you play?
- You get to choose a mythical creature as a pet. What would it be and why?
- Jedi or Sith?
- If you could snap your fingers and something would appear before you, what would it be?
- You’re off to a planet. Which one are you going to? (Fiction and nonfiction)
- Popcorn or Snickers?
- Most unusual use for a stick?
- Design a device/computer. What’s it unique features?
- Dream job?
- You get to choose a theme for a party that no one is going to argue with it. What’s the theme?
There! Done. No grammar mistakes…good. I didn’t suffer from a nervous breakdown or insult anyone? Great.
(I really hope that GIF worked…please tell if doesn’t and how to fix it…)
Haha, have fun!
~Emily Millennium is now exiting